Due May 7th
1. A collage of animals, plants and abiotic factors from your biome.
2. A food web of organisms living in this biome.
3. A map of the whole earth with this biome’s location noted.
4. A climatograph diagram showing year-round temperatures and rainfall amounts in at least one city/area in your biome.
5. A summary of your biome, including the following information
6. A bibliography page. This must be in MLA format.
The project must be shared or emailed with Ms.Seals by the end of extra help on Monday, May 7th to be considered on time.
General Science Collection provides access to scholarly journals and magazines covering the latest scientific developments. Key subjects covered by the database include biological sciences, computing, engineering, and technology.
Environmental Studies and Policy Collection provides access to scholarly journals, magazines, and other reference sources covering environmental issues and policies. The database includes diverse perspectives from the scientific community, governmental policymakers, and corporate interests.